
This past Friday nite, I got a chance to have dinner with ML and SC for dinner. These are my long time friends and we wanted something close by in Alhambra yet uncommon. We had decided on Wahibs on Main. They are a middle eastern restaurant serving Lebanese food. I got a bottle of Almanza, a Lebanese beer, very crisp and refreshing with a sweet after taste. It went very well with Kabobs.

The meals here comes with Soup or Salad. Since I was able to get salad just about anywhere, I opted for the lentil soup. Now, I'm not a big fan of lentil. I've always imagined senior citizens eating lentil because it's easy to chew. But this one soup was fresh, has nutty smokey flavor
Good eats!
For the main course, I got the chicken kabobs. I think this was probably one of their most request items. I got that and shared a chicken shwarma with the guys. The chicken kabobs were one of the best but the chicken shwarma stands out! We followed the dinner with knafeh and we were so stuffed, I couldn't even get ice cream at Fossilmans down the street.


Well, another great meal and recommendation for people who wants to venture out to something different, healthy, and not to burn a hole in the pocket.

No comments:
Post a Comment